India’s tour of Ireland: India and Ireland (Ind vs Ireland) will play a series of two T20 matches (T20I series) from June 26. The Indian team has left for Ireland today. Spinner Yujvendra Chahal shared a photo on social media. Both countries had already announced their teams. India will be led by Hardik Pandey, while Ireland will be led by Andrew Balbirney.
India’s record is excellent
India’s T20I record against Ireland is excellent. Both the teams have played 3 T20 matches so far and each time Team India has beaten the Irish team. The two teams first met in 2009. India won the match by 8 wickets.
– Yuzvendra Chahal (yuzi_chahal) June 22, 2022
Hardik has a responsibility to repeat history
India and Ireland have played only 1 T20 series. In this series, India went to Ireland and cleaned up. Both matches in the series took place in Dublin. This time too, both the matches will be played on the same ground. Hardik Panda will be responsible for repeating history by winning both the matches.
- First T20 match: June 26, Dublin
- Second T20 match: June 28, Dublin
Both teams are as follows
- Union of India: Hardik Pandya (captain), Bhuvneshwar Kumar (vice-captain), Rituraj Gaikwad, Ishan Kishan, Suryakumar Yadav, Sanju Samson, Rahul Tripathi, Deepak Hooda, Venkateshwar Iyer, Akshar Patel, Dinesh Karthik (wicketkeeper), Awesh Khan, Hershal Patel, Umran Malik , Arshdeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal and Ravi Bishnoi.
- Union of Ireland: Andrew Balberny (captain), Mark Adair, Curtis Camper, Gareth Delaney, George Dockrell, Stephen Doheny, Josh Little, Andrew McBrien, Barry McCarthy, Connor Olfert, Paul Sterling, Harry Tucker and
Also read …