NTA Vacancies 2022: The National Testing Agency has published the recruitment notification for the post of Chartered Accountant. The official notification of this recruitment was published on 12th May. The last date for accepting applications is 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date.
Candidates should be at least 15 years of age to apply for these posts. The applicant firm should have a dedicated branch to handle the work of educational institutions / government institutions. The applicant firm should have experience in auditing at least 2 major government agencies. NTA reserves the right to accept / reject any or all applications without giving any reason.
In addition, the applicant should send the profile and related details of his firm along with the final fee within 15 days from the advertisement on the official website. Applications should be sent to Director General, National Testing Agency, 1st Floor, NSIC-MDBP Building, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi 110020. Also, the application form has to be emailed to [email protected]
How to apply for NTA Recruitment 2022
- Step 1: First visit nta’s official website nta.ac.in.
- Step 2: Now select the “Latest TANTA” section on the home page.
- Step 3: After this, the application form will also be included in the notification, download it.
- Step 4: Now print out the application.
- Step 5: Finally fill out the application and send it to the relevant address and mail id.
Educational loan information:
Calculate the educational loan EMI