REET 2022 Registration Date Extended: The Board of Secondary Education of Rajasthan has extended the registration date for REET 2022. Candidates can now register for this till May 20, 2022. Candidates who have not yet applied for the Rajasthan Eligibility Test should apply as soon as possible by visiting the official site REET, reetbser2022.in.
The update window for REIT 2022 will open on May 23. Which will close on May 25, 2022. The REET 2022 exam will be held on July 23 and 24. Exam time for Paper 1 (Level 2) is from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm. Exam times for Paper 2 (Level 1) are from 3.00 pm to 5.30 pm. Candidates will also have to pay the fee for this examination. Rs.550 / – for one paper and Rs.750 / – for a candidate wishing to apply for both the papers.
Apply like this
- Step 1: All candidates first visit the official site reetbser2022.in.
- Step 2: Now click on the REET 2022 link available on the home page.
- Step 3: Then enter the registration details and click on submit.
- Step 4: Candidates now fill up the application form and pay the application fee.
- Step 5: After completing all these processes click on Candidate Submit.
- Step 6: Now download the last page.
- Step 7: Finally candidates should keep a hard copy of it for the next requirement.
Educational loan information:
Calculate the educational loan EMI