Senior Month 2022 Vows and Feast List: According to the calendar, the senior month starts from 17th May. The month ends on June 14 with the senior full moon. The senior month has a very important place in Hinduism. It is said that this month is very dear to Lord Brahma. This month is great for pleasing the sun by worshiping the sun and fasting on Sundays. The heat is high in the senior month, so watering the plants and animals brings goodness. According to the calendar, there will be many important fasts and festivals such as Ekadant Sankashti Chaturthi, Apara Ekadashi, Monthly Shivratri, Somvati Amavasya, Shani Jayanti, Vat Savitri Vrat, Ganga Dussehra, Nirjala Ekadashi. The following is a list of these fasts and festivals.
Eldest Month (17) May From 14 June) 2022 Of Fast And Celebration
- 17 May, Tuesday, The eldest month begins, Pratipada Tithi, the big Tuesday fast
- 19 May, Thursday, Ekdant Sankashti Chaturthi
- 22 May, Sunday, Monthly Kalashtami fast
- 26 May, Thursday, Apara Ekadashi
- 27 May, Friday, Pradosh vrat
- 28 May, Saturday, Monthly Shivratri
- 30 May, Monday, Jyeshtha Amavasya, Vat Savitri Vrat, Shani Jayanti
- 03 June, Friday, Vinayak Chaturthi
- 07 July, Thursday, Monthly Durgashtami fast
- 09 June, Thursday, Ganga Dussehra
- 10 June, Friday, Nirjala Ekadashi
- 12 June, Sunday, Pradosh vrat
- 14 June, Tuesday, Jyeshtha Pournima Vrat, Vat Pournima Vrat
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to note that ABPLive.com does not endorse any type of trust or information. Consult a relevant expert before applying any information or assumptions.